Monday, May 17, 2010

Getting out of a muddle...

I find it tricky to get started on making cards sometimes:(. With all of the different stamps, inks, papers, scissors, etc. I seem to lose focus and end up back at the store buying more gorgeous stuff! I've decided to change my approach and start out by firstly selecting a card design to make my own version of from my favorite magazine "Take Ten." Then I am only going to take out the paper, stamps etc that I actually need for my design and put in a separate place. To get started with my new discipline I got out just some of my card-making supplies on the rug and tried to organize them a little better...where did all of this stuff come from!?

2 comments:

  1. Crafting - it just needs STUFF and lots of it doesn't it?

    Lovely to see you here - Did spot this the other day but nothing came up when I clicked on it (Coal Powered Laptop)

    You look fab on the running one - Think I'm possibly double your size at the mo!

    Off for a nose...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah...double my size...I think not...Adobe Photoshop my friend. And industrial-strength Spanx!!

    ReplyDelete