Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bulk Card Production...

OK I'm going to have to change the name of this blog to "Clare really isn't so craftsy after all" if I don't get my act together soon :).  I can't seem to commit to a good Halloween project at the moment. I did however manage to go through my enormous stockpile of craft magazines and pick out all of the Halloween ones instead of buying a new one for inspiration. There were eight! Just for Halloween!

By the way - please don't tell Michael I have spent literally hundreds of dollars on craft magazines. It's my guilty shame. What's that you say? He'll find out when he reads this? I'm pretty sure he's not reading my crafts blog girls...let's do an experiment to find out shall we?? Mike if you're reading this it was me that deleted Lost on Tivo...I'll keep you posted...

Anyway - I have managed to make some generic cards for birthdays and events that come up between now and the end of the year. I always feel like birthdays at this time of the year get lost in the Holiday shuffle so I thought I'd plan ahead. I was actually really happy with how these really simple designs came out...




Anyway...now back to the magazines to pick a project...:)

1 comment:

  1. Clare I'm guilty of the same crime so I'll spend my free sunday reviewing my craft supplies and getting busy - happy crafting xxx
    Ps that's after I've done my couch to 5k running session :)

    ReplyDelete