Monday, June 11, 2012

Crafting for the new home...

In between starting my new job 6 months ago, and moving to a new house in a new city, finding time to do anything has been a real challenge. As a result (and due to the fact that half of my craft stash is still in boxes (!)) I have been seriously remiss in doing anything creative for some time. I can feel the difference in my life and I miss it dreadfully :(. The hardest part is the fact that things will likely remain this way for a little while at least until our 'destination' home is built and I can get a bit better organized.

That said, I have realized that designing the home of my dreams is in itself a very creative adventure. I spend hours pinning things on Pinterest and daydreaming about what colors will go in every room. I've already decided that I'm ditching everything that isn't going to coordinate perfectly. But there are some things that I didn't want to lose completely and they were really just the wrong color...so I thought I'd have a stab at repainting them.


I'm pretty pleased with how the canvas and vase came out. And they will match perfectly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment