Monday, April 8, 2013

Home sweet home...

I love our new home and can't beleive it's been six months since we moved already. On the one hand, I feel like I've lived here forever - on the other I still walk around in awe that I am lucky enough to wake up every day in this beautiful home. I really need to start putting art on the walls now that most of the basics are taken care of - but before I do that I wanted to make a little something to remember our first proper home by. The place where our baby took her first steps, where we danced to Frank Sinatra on Saturday mornings. My soft place to fall for over 12 years...


I got the idea from somewhere on Pinterest - can't remember where so forgive me for not giving proper credit where it's due. It's a cute idea, right? I'll never forget you Tremont Drive:)

No comments:

Post a Comment